Dáil Éireann - Volume 275 - 15 November, 1974
Ceisteanna—Questions. Oral Answers. - County Tipperary School.
Mr. Davern Mr. Davern
12. Mr. Davern asked the Minister for Education if he has yet made a final decision regarding Killurney national school, Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Mr. R. Burke Mr. R. Burke
Mr. R. Burke: The proposal made in regard to Killurney national school was that it should be amalgamated with either Kilcash or with Kilsheelan national schools.
The Deputy will recall that, in the course of my reply to a parliamentary question from him on 20th March last, I said that I would arrange to have a representative from my Department attend a further meeting of the Killurney parents. As a result of this meeting which was held on 25th June, 1974, I decided to defer the question of the closure of Killurney national school for the present.
Dáil Éireann 275 Ceisteanna—Questions. Oral Answers. County Tipperary School.